I tested chocolate ....sport gels!




Yes, perfectly, and I assume! Do not think I'm addicted to chocolate, because I'm more of an "Haribo Licorice wheels " addict!




Chocolate9 sent me samples of these gels so I tasted them. I took this job very seriously and I have launched into the adventure (although I was a little reluctant at first)!!

The formulation of these gels is quite simple: agave syrup mixed with Belgian chocolate. These gels contain mainly fructose. For this reason, I preferred to eat before starting my running session. The taste of chocolate is nice but the product is really very sweet. So, I confess that I am not motivated to test these gels during sport especially in summer. However, the sweet taste encourages drinking which is rather advantageous. Small drawback: in the mouth, there is a slight bitter taste at the end. To conclude, I think this type of gel is suitable for “before” a competition and “boost morale” before departure! In short, a good product for the wait period but too sweet and nutritionally uninteresting during exercise.