Ihydrate for Iphone : an application for sportmen!



Recently, I discover this Iphone application : Ihydrate. Ihydrate is dedicaced to any sportmen who wants to hydrate correctly during exercise.







It is a cheap gadget but unfortunately, I have not yet had the opportunity to test since I have not an Iphone ... Not that I'm corny and hostile to this kind of object but I prefer to use a competitor of this phone! So I cann’t test the application but I hope one of you give us an informed opinion on Ihydrate!

Let's go to Youtube to discover this application!



IHydrate Iphone Application pour le sport




What exactly do Ihydrate ?
Firstly, Ihydrate give you temperature and humidity of your location and the risk of dehydratation. The iPhone application also gives you an estimation the amount of water lost. Finally, and I think it is the most interesting tool, you can program alerts to encourage you to hydrate regularly. Indeed, during exercise and competition, we tend to focus us on our time more than our water needs. A small bite of recall can’t hurt!

To learn more about this application, you  can go on itunes or Apple store